For the Class search, the institution and course career will auto populate:
- Institution will always be "San Diego Community Coll Dist."
- For the Term, select the semester you wish to view.
- For Course Career, this will default as "Undergraduate." If you are looking for Continuing Education (non-credit) classes you can select Continuing Education
Currently, only the Summer 2019 term and the Undergraduate option will display.
To search for classes, you must enter at least 2 search criteria in the "Class Search Section"
- City College
- Mesa College
- Miramar College
- (I.E. Accounting, Biology, Sociology, etc.)
- Course Number (numbers only)
- Is Exactly - This will search for a specific course (example: 105 would be ENGL 105 if you chose ENGL as the Subject) Recommended choice
- Contains - Looks for courses that contain a number
- Greater than or equal to
- Less than or equal to
- Off Campus
- On Campus
- Partially Online
- Web Online
You can check or uncheck Show Open Classes Only" depending on your preference. Open Classes have available seats.