mySDCCD: Logging into the Portal
Only faculty (contract and adjunct) who have a summer 2019 will have access to the portal. All other faculty will have access to the portal by Fall 2019.
Visit the mySDCCD account creation page.
On this page, you will be prompted to enter your ID number, date of birth, and email address.
- User ID: This is your 10-digit User ID. Typically this will be your 7-digit faculty ID with additional zeros to make it 10 (e.g. 1234567 would be 0001234567)
- Date of Birth: This is the date of birth we have on file. Please type this in the MM/DD/YYYY format. (e.g. June 01, 2000 would be 06/01/2000)
- Email Address: This is your sdccd.edu email address
If you were recently hired and have not received your sdccd.edu email address. Please use the email address you provided on your job application.
Next, you will be prompted to create a password.
Your password must include a combination of three of the four character types:
- One uppercase letter (A - Z)
- One lowercase letter (a - z)
- One number (0 - 9)
- One special character ( ! $ @ # * %)
Select five security questions from the drop down menus and enter the answer into the fields below.
Note: Keep these answers somewhere safe in case you need to access your account in the event you forget/wish to reset your password!
|5.||Click Submit. |
The next page will confirm the successful creation of your account.
Click on the link to mySDCCD to login to your portal using the password you just created.
|7.||Enter your ID and Password and click Sign In. |
|8.||Once logged in, the main navigation dashboard will display. Click on the Faculty Dashboard tile. |
|9.||End of job aid. |