Below is an important list of items that all users should review before using mySDCCD.
Minimum Browser Requirements for mySDCCD
Note: Microsoft is no longer supporting Internet Explorer. Users are highly encouraged to use Microsoft Edge, Chrome, Firefox or Safari instead.
Need help checking your browser version? In order to update your browser, please refer to this tutorial: How do I update my browser?
- Direct link to Chrome Beta: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.chrome.beta&hl=en_US
- Direct link to Firefox: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.mozilla.focus
Clearing your Cache
It is a good idea to clear your browser cache before you login to mySDCCD and after your sign off because it:
- Prevents you from viewing old information
- Protects your personal information
- Helps mySDCCD run better on your computer
To clear your cache, please the instructions below for your browser:
- Clearing Your Cache - Google Chrome on Mac
- Clearing Your Cache - Google Chrome
- Clearing Your Cache - Safari
- Clearing Your Cache - Mozilla Firefox
- Clearing Your Cache - Internet Explorer
mySDCCD utilizes pop-ups to bring you information such as forms, unofficial transcripts, education plans and more. If you click on a report or a form and do not see anything pop-up, be sure to have your browser allow for pop-ups from mySDCCD. To find out how, please click on the link below: