How to Allow Pop-Ups for a site
To see blocked pop-ups for a site, follow the steps listed below:
- If pop-ups have been blocked, you'll see the icon in the address bar. Click the icon to see a list of the blocked pop-ups.
- Click the link for the pop-up window that you'd like to see.
- To always see pop-ups for the site, select "Always show pop-ups from [site]." The site will be added to the exceptions list, which you can manage in the Content Settings dialog.
To manually allow pop-ups from a site, follow the steps below:
- Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar.
- Select Settings.
- Click Show advanced settings.
- in the "Privacy" section, click the Content settings button.
- In the "Pop-ups" section, click Manage exceptions.
When blocking a pop-up, Firefox displays an information bar (if it hasn’t been previously dismissed – see below), as well as an icon in the address bar.
When you click either the
button in the info bar or the icon in the address bar, a menu is displayed with the following choices:
- (show the blocked pop-up)
Take these steps to set the options you are seeking:
- In the Start menu's search box, type internet, then choose Internet Options from the search results
- On the Privacy tab, click the settings button next to the Popup Blocker settings (near the bottom).
- You'll be able to list the sites you want to be able to allow popups from. Just list your one site there, then click OK to save.
Safari for macOS has no per-website control over blocking pop-up windows. Pop-ups are either blocked, or they are not. To allow pop-ups:
- From the Safari menu, choose Preferences... and click the Security tab.
- Ensure the Block pop-up windows option is not checked. Unchecking this option will allow pop-ups.
- To block pop-ups once again, check the Block pop-up windows checkbox.
Note: If you are concerned about allowing pop-ups globally for all websites that you browse, consider using another web browser that allows website exceptions such as Chrome or Firefox.
The online payment system requires further security adjustments, which can be reversed once payment is complete.
- From the Safari menu, choose Preferences... and click the Privacy tab.
- Disable all Website Tracking and Cookies security:
- Try to prevent cross-site tracking
- Ask websites not to track me
- Block new cookies and website data
- After your payment successfully processes, you can enable these options again and clear your cookies.