I can't seem to login to mySDCCD.
In order to get access to mySDCCD, students must have an active college application on file and submitted a financial aid application for the 2018-2019 school year.
Please try the following steps:
1) Starting July 10th, the district invited financial aid students to login to the new student portal: mySDCCD. The email will contain the subject "Welcome to mySDCCD" and will look similar to this.
2) In the email will contain your 10-digit User ID. You will need then when creating your account. Be sure to type in the entire number, including leading 0's.
3) Type in your date of birth (MM/DD/YYYY) format and your email address. Note: If you are recently or currently an employee (including student workers, work-study, etc.) then you may have already created your mySDCCD account when viewing your pay stubs. If you have not created your mySDCCD account, please use your sdccd.edu email address.
4) Once verified, you will be asked to enter your password and security questions. Once confirmed you should be able to login at http://my.sdccd.edu
Still having issues?
- Please check your spam folder as it may have been placed in there. Be sure to whitelist emails from @sdccd.edu
- If you are still having problems accessing the system, please submit a help desk ticket, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org