Below is an important list of items that all users should review before using mySDCCD.
Minimum Browser Requirements for mySDCCD
Make sure you meeting the minimum requirements to use mySDCCD
Need help checking your browser version?
In order to update your browser, please refer to this tutorial: How do I update my browser?
Unfortunately, we discovered that Chromebooks do not work well with mySDCCD. Chromebook users should download Firefox or Chrome beta from the Google Play Store on your Chromebook device.
- Direct link to Chrome Beta: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.chrome.beta&hl=en_US
- Direct link to Firefox: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.mozilla.focus
Clearing your Cache
It is a good idea to clear your browser cache before you login to mySDCCD and after your sign off because it:
- Prevents you from viewing old information
- Protects your personal information
- Helps mySDCCD run better on your computer
To clear your cache, please the instructions below for your browser:
- Clearing Your Cache - Google Chrome on Mac
- Clearing Your Cache - Google Chrome
- Clearing Your Cache - Safari
- Clearing Your Cache - Mozilla Firefox
- Clearing Your Cache - Internet Explorer
mySDCCD utilizes pop-ups to bring you information such as forms, unofficial transcripts, education plans and more. If you click on a report or a form and do not see anything pop-up, be sure to have your browser allow for pop-ups from mySDCCD. To find out how, please click on the link below:
Still having issues?
If you are still having issues, please submit a help desk ticket with your name, ID, and a brief description of the issue you are experiencing. Screenshots are always helpful.